Overview of the Terms of Service
- The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference (collectively the "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of Hentai0.com (or the "Website"), including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user.
- You consent to entering these Terms of Service electronically, and to storage of records related to these Terms of Service in electronic form.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the Website from, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority, you are not permitted to submit personal information to us or use the Website. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access the Website does not prohibit the receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content.
Changes to the Terms of Service
- We may modify or revise these Terms of Service at our sole discretion and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you are expected to periodically review the most up-to-date version found at terms, so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- If we change anything in these Terms of Service, the change will be reflected in the "last modified date". You agree that you will periodically review these terms and refresh the page when doing so. You agree to note the date of the last revision of these terms. If the "last modified" date is unchanged from the last time you reviewed these terms, then they are unchanged. On the other hand, if the date has changed, then there have been changes, and you agree to re-review the terms, and you agree to the new ones.
- All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. The updated version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon being posted, and the prior versions shall have no continuing legal effect. If you do not review new terms as posted, then you agree that you have waived your right to do so, and you are therefore bound by the updated conditions, even if you failed to review the new ones. You are on notice of changes, and your failure to review the amended terms is your own omission. By continuing to use the Website subsequent to us making available an amended version of these Terms of Service, you thereby acknowledge, agree to and consent to such amendment.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
- You are responsible for: making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website; ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
- If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and, you must not disclose it to any other person or entity and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name or password. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. Although the Website will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Website or others due to such unauthorized use.
- If you interact with us or with third-party service providers, and you provide information, including account or credit card or other payment information, you agree that all information that you provide will be accurate, complete, and current. You will review all policies and agreements applicable to use of third party services. In the event you use our Website over mobile devices, you hereby acknowledge that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as excess broadband fees will still apply.
- We have the right to disable any username, password at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
Limited, Conditional License to Use Our Intellectual Property
- Trademarks, service marks, names and logos used on or through the Website, such as trademarks, service marks, names or logos associated with third party Content providers, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks or logos.
- The inclusion of images or text containing the trademarks or service marks or the name or likeness of any person, including any celebrity, does not constitute an endorsement, express or implied, by any such person, of the Website or vice versa.
- The Website and certain materials available on or through the Website are content we own, authored, created, purchased, or licensed (collectively, our "Works"). Our Works may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other laws, and we reserve and retain all rights in our Works and the Website.
- We hereby grant you a conditional, royalty-free, limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, and non-exclusive license to access our our Website and Works solely for your personal use in connection with using the Website.
- We grant you a conditional and limited license to access, view and display Website and Works, and to create and display transient copies of the Website and Works as necessary to view them, conditioned upon your agreement to display the Website whole and intact as presented by the Website host, complete with any advertising, to not interfere with the display of any advertising, and to not use ad blocking software of any kind. This limited license is further conditioned upon your agreement not to use any information obtained from or through the Website to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Website. Interference with the display of any advertising on the Website, use of ad blocking software to block or disable any advertising while viewing the Website, or use of information obtained from or through the Website to update any ad blocking software or filter lists, is prohibited, violates the conditions of your limited license to view the Website and Works and constitutes copyright infringement.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, make available, adapt, publicly perform, link to, or publicly display the Website and Works or any adaptations thereof unless expressly set forth herein. Such conduct would exceed the scope of your license and constitute copyright infringement.
- The above described license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service, including, specifically, your agreement to view the Website whole and intact as presented by the website host, complete with any advertising, and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms of Service. If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service, any license you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated. In order to protect our rights some Content made available on the Website may be controlled by digital rights management technologies, which will restrict how you may use the Content. You must not circumvent, remove, delete, disable, alter or otherwise interfere with any digital rights management technology. Such conduct is prohibited by law.
- If the Website allows you to download or otherwise copy our Works, you are not buying or being gifted copies thereof. Instead, you are licensing a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, and non-exclusive right to possess and use the copies for personal, non-commercial use, subject to specific terms and conditions (the "Download License"). Under this Download License you may not thereafter reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, make available, adapt, publicly perform, or publicly display the Website and Works or any adaptations thereof unless expressly set forth herein. Such conduct would exceed the scope of your Download License and constitute copyright infringement. At the expiration of your Download License or the termination of these Terms of Service, you will delete or otherwise dispose of all copies of Works in your possession.
- You agree that you will only use the Website and our services for the lawful purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Website and our services for any other purposes, including commercial purposes, without our express written consent.
- You agree that you will view the Website and its content unaltered and unmodified. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Website or eliminating any of the content of the Website, including ads. By using the Website you expressly agree to accept advertising served on and through the Website and to refrain from using ad blocking software or to disable ad blocking software before visiting the Website.
- You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Website or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Website for any unauthorized purpose.
Reliance on Information Posted
- The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- This Website includes Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Collection and Use of Your Usage Information by Advertisers and Others
Linking to the Website
- You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our prior express consent.
- You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Third Party Links and Advertisements
- You understand and acknowledge that when using the Website, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that the Website is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Website with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Website, its site operator, its parent LLC, their respective affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
- If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the contents, privacy policies, or practices of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third party site, applications, software, content or advertising does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. Further, you agree to release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, content, service, or software accessed through the Website.
- Your communications or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, sponsors, advertisers, or other third parties found through the Website, are solely between you and such third parties. You agree that the Website shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings with such sponsors, third parties or advertisers, or as the result of their presence on the Website.
Permitted Disclosures of Personally Identifiable Information
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Website, its site operator, its parent corporation, their respective affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, judgments, awards, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Website. You agree that we shall have the sole right and obligation to control the legal defense against any such claims, demands, or litigation, including the right to select counsel of our choice and to compromise or settle any such claims, demands, or litigation.
- You use the website at your sole risk. We provide the website “as is” and “as available”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the website, its operator, and employees expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind related to the Website.
- No information obtained by you from us or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Website, its site operator, its parent corporation and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred in the process of using the Website.
- You specifically acknowledge that the website shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely on you. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You agree not to file any lawsuit or proceeding inconsistent with the foregoing liability limitations.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
- Regardless of any statue or law to the contrary, any cause of action or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues, otherwise, such cause of action or claim is permanently barred.
Waiver and Severability
- No waiver of by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
- You acknowledge that the Website reserves the right to charge for its services and to change its fees at its own discretion. Furthermore, in the event the Website terminates your rights to use the Website because of a breach of these Terms of Services, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
- All fees charged are final and non-refundable, except in the event that (1) the purchase was made without your consent or knowledge, in which case we will provide a full refund, upon request, for the incorrect purchase amount. Or (2) technical issues with the Website prevent you from accessing, in which case we will provide a refund, upon request, corresponding to the time that the Website was inaccessible.
- No party, nor any of the parties’ respective attorneys, shall be deemed the drafter of this agreement for purposes of interpreting any provision hereof in any judicial or other proceeding that may arise between the parties.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms of Service, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement. For the purpose of clarity, the Website’s representatives, managers, partners, joint ventures, employees, and agents are intended third-party beneficiaries.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms of Service.
- The headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- We may terminate these Terms of Service for any or no reason at any time by notifying you through a notice on the Website, by email, or by any other method of communication. Any such termination will be without prejudice to our rights, remedies, claims, or defenses hereunder.
Your Comments and Questions
- All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Last updated: Nov 26, 2021 10:25:39pm